Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Mac
eduroam - Connecting on Mac
This document details how to connect your Mac to the eduroam wireless network.
Forgetting a Wireless Network on a MAC
Connecting to eduroam
1. Navigate to the WiFi network menu bar icon.
2. Make certain that WiFi is turned on.
3. Select "eduroam."
4. On the following screen:
1. Enter your campus credentials.
2. Select "Join."
5. On the Verify Certificate screen:
1. Select "Show Certificate" and make sure that it is set to "Always Trust."
2. Select "Continue" to verify the certificate.
6. On the following screen:
1. Enter your Computer's Password.
2. Select "Update Settings."
8. Your Mac is now connected to the network.
***NOTE: If you are still having problems connecting to the wireless after you have gone through all these procedures, make sure that IP v6 is disabled. To do so, open Network Preferences from the wireless icon, then click Advanced, click on TCP/IP tab, and change Configure IPv6 to automatic only.***