Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Wi-Fi > Eduroam
eduroam - Connecting to the network on iPod, iPad, and iPhone
This document discuses how to configure the campus wireless network on your iPhone, iPod and iPad.
1. From the home screen Select Settings.
2. From the Settings screen, Select Wi-Fi. Ensure that the Wi-Fi slider is GREEN and select "eduroam" from "Choose a Network…".
3. Enter your campus email address in the Username field (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password in the Password field. Leave the Mode set to Automatic. Select Join.
4. You will be asked to verify and accept a security certificate. You can Select More Details if you’d like to examine the certificate. Select Accept or Trust to continue with the certificate.
5. Wait about 10-15 seconds while your iOS device acquires an IP address; after that you will be connected.