Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Wi-Fi > Eduroam
eduroam - Connecting on iPhone, iPod, and iPad
This document details how to configure the campus wireless network on your iPhone, iPod and iPad.
iOS - Clearing Cache and Cookies
Connecting to eduroam
1. From the home screen select "Settings."
2. From the Settings screen:
1. Select "Wi-Fi." Ensure that the Wi-Fi slider is green.
2. Select "eduroam" from Choose a Network.
3. Do the following:
1. Enter your campus email address in the Username field (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password in the Password field.
2. Leave the Mode set to Automatic. Select "Join."
4. You will be asked to verify and accept a security certificate. You can select "More Details" if you’d like to examine the certificate. Select "Accept" or "Trust" to continue with the certificate.
5. Wait about 10-15 seconds while your iOS device acquires an IP address; after that you will be connected.