Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Accounts
Accounts - Faculty and Staff Technology Accounts
This document outlines faculty and staff accounts for use with SIS, Canvas, and more. Included are helpful articles to reference regarding our use of Duo Multi-Factor Authentication, password requirements, and laptop checkout policies for faculty and staff.
Accounts - Account Maintenance Policy
Office - Licensing for Office 365 (Faculty and Staff)
Office - Microsoft Office 365 Faculty, Staff, and Students Login
Every member of our faculty and staff employed for 30 days or more, or teaching a credit course, is given a campus network account. A user's full UWGB email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and Staff will use their credentials to access the following:
- Student Information System
- Log into campus Windows and Macintosh computers.
- Office 365
- Access campus email through the Outlook application or Outlook Web Access.
- The WISC site to purchase discounted software.
- Library databases
- VPN (if using a campus laptop)
- LinkedIn Learning
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Password Reset Tool
- For VoIP phones: