Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Adobe
Adobe (Mac) - Exporting InDesign Files to PDF
This document details how to export a layout in Adobe InDesign to a PDF file for sharing or printing while in MacOS.
Adobe - Migrate Assets When Leaving UWGB
1. With a document open:
1. Select "File" in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
2. Select "Export."
2. On the Export screen, select the arrow to open up the File Directory.
3. On the following screen:
1. Select the location you would like to save the file in.
2. Change the name of the file.
3. Select "Save."
4. Change the export settings to fit your preferences, and select "Export."