Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Accounts > Email
Android - Setting Up a UW-Green Bay Email on Your Device
***NOTE: The Mail and Gmail apps are no longer supported; we reccommend users download and setup your campus email using the Outlook app.***
Android 4.4 or later
1. Navigate to "Play Store."
2. Search for "Microsoft Outlook."
3. Select "Install."
4. Open the Microsoft Outlook app.
5. Select "Get Started."
6. Select "Add Account," if prompted
7. Enter your UWGB email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. Enter your campus password
9. Select "Activate" on the Device Administrator prompt
1. Make sure your username and password are working. You can test this by logging into Outlook Web Access (http://www.uwgb.edu/email/).
2. Email requires TSL 1.2 support. TSL 1.0 and 1.1 are no longer supported, which means Android version 4.3 or older will no longer work. These Android devices will also be unable to connect to email through our website (http://www.uwgb.edu/email/).
3. IMAP is not supported.
4. Mail app previously worked and may continue to work for those with the account currently configured, but we are unable to configure Mail app going forward. The Gmail app does not work either.