Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Accounts > Email
Outlook - Sharing Your Calendar
This document outlines how to share your Outlook calendar with other people.
Outlook - Prevent .ost File Errors
Outlook - Adding Room Calendars
Outlook - Checking Storage Space
Outlook - Configuring Out of Office Replies
Outlook - Creating Space
Outlook - Forward an Email as an Attachment
Outlook - Attachment and Recipient Limits
Before You Begin
You can share your Exchange calendar in Outlook. When you share your calendar with someone, that person can open your calendar and view it. You can also give permission to create and edit events.
The instructions below explain how to share your Exchange calendar and grant basic permissions to view calendar events. When you share your calendar, you can decide what level of calendar details you want to allow others to see. The people with whom you share your calendar will not have permissions to create or edit events on your calendar.
Sharing Your Calendar
To share your calendar in Outlook, do the following:
- Open Outlook.
- Select Calendar to display calendars.
- Select Calendar Permission on the ribbon bar.
- Select the Add... button, and enter the last name of the person with whom you'd like to share your calendar.
- Select the person's name from the list and click the Add -> button, then click "OK."
- Repeat this step to add additional people.
- Select OK.