Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications
Wireless configuration for Chrome OS
Use the following steps to connect to eduroam wireless network using Chrome OS (Chromebook).
- Click on the Wireless icon in the lower right.
- Select "eduroam" network.
- Select "PEAP" from the EAP dropdown
- Select "Automatic" from the EAP Phase 2 Authentication dropdown
- Select "Do Not Check" from the Server CA Certificate dropdown
- The identity is the student/faculty email address
- Password is the student/faculty password
- Check the box that says save login information
- Click Connect and you should be connected