Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Windows OS
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Microsoft Office
Office - Installing Office 365 on a Windows 10 Computer
This document outlines how to install Office 365 on a Windows 10 computer.
This installation method is only for personal computers. Office should only be installed on a UWGB machine through Software Center.
If you are Faculty or Staff, go to the UWGB homepage and hover over Faculty and Staff. Select Office 365 from the options shown.
If you are a student, click on Students and on the left hand side you will select Office 365.
1. Sign in using your full UWGB email and password.
2. Locate the Install Office option.
3. Choose the Office 365 apps option.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.
5. Once the download has completed, click to open the installer package.
6.. Select Yes to allow the application to make changes.
7. Once you allow the app to make changes, the installation will start.
8. Open one of the applications (Word is shown here) and sign into your UWGB account using your full email and password.
9. Once signed in, your name and initials should appear at the top right of your screen. You are now ready to use all of the Office suite; you will automatically be logged into all the other applications.