Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Windows OS
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Microsoft Office
Office - Installing Office 365 on a Windows 10 Computer
***NOTE: This installation method is only for personal computers. Installation on a UWGB machine should only be done through Software Center.***
For Staff: Navigate to our Faculty and Staff Resources page using this link: Faculty & Staff Resources. Select "Office 365" from the options shown.
For Students: Navigate to our Student Resources page using this link: Student Resources. Select "Office 365" from the options shown.
1. Sign in using your full UWGB email and password.
2. Locate the "Install Office" option in the top-right corner.
3. Select the "Office 365 apps" option.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.
5. Once the download has completed, click to open the installer package.
6. Select "Yes" to allow the application to make changes.
7. Once you allow the app to make changes, the installation will start.
8. Open one of the applications (Word is shown below), and sign into your UWGB account using your full email and password.
9. Once signed in, your name and initials should appear at the top right of your screen. You are now ready to use all of the Office suite.
***NOTE: You will automatically be logged into all other Office Applications.***