Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Adobe
Mac - Printing from Adobe Acrobat
This document details how to print from Adobe Acrobat to a Ricoh printer. You must go into the Ricoh printing settings in order to pick a job code for the print job to work.
1. To begin, do the following:
1. Navigate to "File."
2. Select "Print."
***NOTE: Alternatively, you can use the key combination "command"+"p".***
***NOTE: The QuickPrint icon will not work unless presets have been made.***
2. Do the following:
1. If you are not using an MFP/Copy/Scan Printers, select your desired printer and print as normal.
2. For those using MFP/Copy/Scan Printers select "Printer..." in the lower left of the print dialog box.
3. Continue pass the warning message:
1. Check the "Do not sow this message again" box.
2. Select "Yes."
4. With the MFP/Copy/Scan Printer in the printer area make sure that your job code and color/b&w selection preset is in the preset area. Make sure that you select it again even if it was already filled in the preset box. This is a glitch with Acrobat, and it will force the selection through. If you do not have a preset to chose please call the Service Desk, and let them know you need a "Mac printing preset for the copier". After the preset has been chosen print as normal.