Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Microsoft Office
Office - Installing Microsoft Office on an iPad
***NOTE: Microsoft Office includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and OneNote. Outlook is also available on the App Store as a separate app.***
1. Navigate to the App Store on your iPad.
2. Search the App Store for Microsoft Office.
3. Once you are presented with the Microsoft Office App, you can install it. If you have downloaded it before, a small cloud icon will appear to download the app. If you have never downloaded the app with your Apple ID before, you will see a "GET" button. Select "GET" to start installation.
***NOTE: The download and install will take about fifteen minutes or more if on a slower WiFi connection.***
4. When the installs are done, open the app.
5. Once the Microsoft Office application is open, you will see welcome tiles. Swipe to the last card to get to the sign in page.
6. Select "Sign in" and provide your UW-Green Bay email address. If for any reason it asks what account to use, select Work.
7. After your email address is verified, you will be directed to our SSO. Enter your UWGB email and password; this will prompt Office to activate.
8. If you wish to opt out of their data collection program, deselect the checkbox at the bottom of the page. Afterwards Office will be successfully installed.