Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Wi-Fi > IoT (Internet of Things)
How to find the MAC Address on a PS4
This document details how to find the MAC Address on a PS4.
1. Turn on your Playstation 4 without any disk in the drive and wait for the menu to pop up.
2. Navigate to the Settings icon (located on the far left).
3. Select the "System" icon under the Settings menu.
4. Select "System Information."
5. You will see your MAC address listed on this screen, containing letters and numbers in the format xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.