Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Wi-Fi > NetReg
How to find the MAC Address on a PS4
This document covers how to find the MAC Address on a PS4.
1. Turn on your Playstation 4 without any disk in the drive and wait for the menu to pop up.
2. Navigate to the Settings icon (located on the far left).
3. Select the System icon under the Settings menu.
4. Select System Information.
5. You will see your MAC address listed on this screen, containing letters and numbers in the format xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.