Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > SPSS
SPSS - Installation V25 Instructions for macOS
This document covers how to install SPSS on a Mac.
System Requirements: MacOS 10.10 or newer
***For further instructions regarding the installation of SPSS on a Mac running Catalina, see the following document: SPSS - Fix for macOS Catalina ***
1. Please click the following link to download the most current SPSS software and license. http://www.uwgb.edu/spss
3. Navigate to your downloads folder or the downloads list in Safari. Open the SPSS file and run the installer. Click "Open" when prompted.
4. Input your Mac password if prompted.
5. When the window below appears, click "OK." Accept the terms of the license agreement.
6. When it asks to install Python Essentials, select Yes.