Adobe - Insert a PDF into a Word Document
The following article outlines two ways to insert a PDF into a Word document.
1. Open your Microsoft Word document and click File.
2. Click Save as Adobe PDF.
3. Choose a filename and click Save.
4. Open Adobe Acrobat DC and click Combine Files.
5. Click Add Files.
6. Select the files you would like to combine and click Open. To select a list of files, hold Shift and click the top and bottom files. To select various files, hold Ctrl and click each file.
7. Click Combine.
The process is now complete. The combined files will open in a new binder.
To re-organize the pages of your PDF, click Organize Pages.
Re-organize the pages by clicking and dragging to the appropriate order.
1. Open Adobe Acrobat DC and click File. Then, click Open.
2. Select the PDF you would like to convert to a JPEG and click Open.
3. With the file open, go to Export To > Image > JPEG.
4. Name the image and click Save.
5. Open Word and go to the Insert tab. Then, click Pictures.
6. Choose the JPEG image you created and click Insert.
7. Your image is now inserted into your Word document.