Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Qualtrics
Qualtrics - Support, Access, Sharing, Survey Limit
This document details: where to get Qualtrics support, how to log in, how to best share (collaborate / give access to) a survey, what to do if you cannot see a shared survey, how to remove the limit of 10 surveys, and how to request ownership of a survey be transferred to someone else.
Qualtrics - Adding a Consent Form to Your Survey
To give someone with a UWGB account access to a survey / form
Cannot see survey on Qualtrics?
Remove Qualtrics limit of 10 surveys
Request (full) ownership transfer of Qualtrics survey
Logging into Qualtrics
- If the person has never logged in before, they will need to log in (at the address above) so Qualtrics creates their account
- Then they can then log out and you can log in to share the survey
- Click the drop down on the right-hand side of the survey you'd like to share and choose “Share Project”
- The best way to add them is to search for their campus username
Campus usernames usually appear with a pound sign and “uwgreenbay” behind it: example: smithj#uwgreenbay
Sometimes these show up in all caps or all lowercase or some combination. As long as it has the #uwgreenbay it’s the right one
- Once you’ve selected them in the search bar, click the blue Add button
- Check the boxes under Edit, View Reports, Activate/Deactivate, Copy, and/or Distribute depending on what you want them to be able to do to this particular survey.
- Click Save
Other sharing options:
To share a survey with external Qualtrics accounts or at other institutions, review the instructions for sharing surveys provided by Qualtrics here:
- The user receiving the survey needs to first log in to Qualtrics. Log in at https://sis.uwgb.edu/surveyservice/ NOT on the Qualtrics website. This login will create an internal Qualtrics account for you. Log in using campus credentials (the same ID and Password used for SIS).
- The user sharing the survey can then log in and find the survey to share.
- Using the menu by clicking the drop-down at the right-hand side of the survey, select Share Project
- The the window that appears, search for the username of the person receiving the survey. The username should appear as: USERNAME (username#uwgreenbay)
You should not be typing your entire email address as this will send them an invitation to create an external Qualtrics account.
- Select the user receiving the survey from the list of suggestions (this list will appear as you type)
- Their username (in the format above) will appear in the box. Click Add
- From here, select which sharing options you would like and click Save
- Log out of Qualtrics. The person receiving the survey invitation will receive a campus email informing her that she has access.
Note: this only applies to UWGB Qualtrics accounts hosted through the UWGB Qualtrics environment.
- Click the silhouette in the top-right of your account.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click Upgrade Account.
- Navigate to the Upgrade Code field and paste in the word "Unlimited" without the surrounding quotation marks.
- Click Upgrade Account.
- Come from the previous owner (if possible) or from a supervisor, manager, or administrator of the applicable department which will take ownership of the survey.
- If the survey is a form embedded in a web page, this should be the supervisor of the division/department/etc. charged with maintaining this page as well.
- Include a link to the survey itself (preferred if known) OR to the web page where the survey is embedded. And,
- State who the new owner of the survey should be.
- The Help Desk will create a ticket; please allow a full business day for Qualtrics admins to make the change.