Getting Embed Code from My Media (Kaltura)
This document details how to get the embed code for a video (to share on a web page, for example):
Retrieving embed code (single video)
1. In Canvas select your Account (circle) in the Canvas menu and select "My Media" in the menu.
2. This should take you to your Kaltura management portal within Canvas.
1. If you cannot or do not wish to access My Media in Canvas, you can also navigate to https://mediaspace.wisconsin.edu/ and click to log in in the upper right. Log in with the same credentials you would use to log in to Canvas, select your profile in the upper right, and then select "My Media."
3. Select the media you would like to share.
***NOTE: If you accidentally select “Edit,” select “Go To Media” at the bottom.***
4. Select the Share tab.
5. Select the Embed tab (this may be the only tab, or you may also see "Link to Media Page" or "Email.")
6. Copy the text in the embed code box by clicking in the box (to select all) and then pressing CTRL + C to copy. (You may also be able to right click and select “Copy” depending on your web browser)
7. Return to the location you would like to embed your media and use the appropriate HTML editor to paste the embed code.