Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Windows OS
Printing - Entering a User Code for a Ricoh Printer in Windows 10
This document details how to enter a job code for a Ricoh printer in Windows 10.
Ricoh - Configuring a Ricoh MFP to Scan to a Network Folder at UW-Green Bay
Printing - How to Add a Network Printer in Windows 10
1. Navigate to the Control Panel tab by searching for "Control Panel" in the Windows task bar.
2. Select "View devices and printers."
3. Right-click on the printer and select "Printing preferences."
4. If the printer preferences window displays a Detailed Settings tab, complete the following:
1. Navigate to the Detailed Settings tab.
2. Under Menu, select "Job Setup."
3. Input your 4-digit user code in the User Code field.
4. Select "Apply."
***NOTE: If you are unsure of your user code, contact the GBIT Service Desk. If you have not been assigned a user code, contact your supervisor.***
5. If the printer preferences window displays Valid Access, complete the following:
1. Select the Valid Access tab.
2. Enter your 4-digit acces code in the User Code field.
3. Select "Apply," then "OK" to exit.
6. Your job code will now be saved in the printer's settings and your printer should be ready for use.