Topics Map > Instructional Resources
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Shared Drives
Windows 10 - Mapping Drives
This document details how to map a network share/share drive on Windows 10 and higher.
***NOTE: To learn about mapping your M: Drive (home directory), see this KB: Windows 10 - Mapping M: Drives
1. Navigate to File Explorer on the task bar or start menu.
2. Select "This PC" on the left side of file explorer.
3. Select Computer at the top.
4. Select Map Network Drive.
5. Select the desired letter for the drive.
6. Enter the correct file path (Ex: \\fpsa\compserv$).
7. Ensure that the boxes are checked/unchecked as shown in the image below.
8. Select Finish to map the share.
The drive will now appear under "This PC" with your other drives (see step 2).