Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Mac
Forgetting a Wireless Network on a MAC
This document details how to forget a wireless network on a Mac.
eduroam - Connecting on Mac
***NOTE: Macs will continue to connect to previously used wireless networks in the order that they were aded. You will need to forget the network if you want it to stop automatically connecting. This is useful if you originally connected to UWGB-Guest or UWTB-IoT but are now using eduroam.***
***NOTE: If you're having trouble getting eduroam to connect, forgetting it and then reconnecting will often solve the issue.***
1. Select the wireless icon in the top right corner and select "Open Network Preferences..."
2. Select "Advanced" in the Network window.
3. Find the network you would like to forget in the list of Preferred Networks. You may need to scroll the list to find the network:
1. Select the network.
2. Select the minus button to forget it.
3. When done select "OK" on this window and "Apply" on the Network window.