Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Adobe
Adobe - How to Combine Multiple Files into a PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC
This document details a step-by-step guide to combining multiple files into one PDF.
1. On your computer's homescreen:
1. Navigate to the Cortana Search Bar.
2. Search "Adobe Acrobat."
2. Select the Tools tab.
3. In the Tools tab, select "Combine Files" under Create & Edit.
4. Select "Add Files."
5. In File Explorer:
1. Select the desired files to be added to the PDF.
2. Select "Open."
***NOTE: To select multiple files at once, hold the Control Key and select the files needed.***
6. After all the files have been selected and opened, select "Combine," and the process has been completed.