Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Adobe
Adobe - Creative Cloud Subscription for Faculty, Staff, and Student Workers
This article answers frequently answered questions regarding Faculty and Staff Adobe subscriptions.
Who is allowed to have a subscription?
- Faculty, Staff, and Student Workers
- NO STUDENT ACCOUNTS
On how many devices can I use Adobe?
- An Adobe subscription allows you to use Adobe on up to two devices at a time. If you try to use a third, one of your other sessions will be terminated.
How do I install Adobe on my UWGB-issued computer?
- Mac users should reference the following article for instructions: Adobe - Installing Products Using your Adobe Subscription
- Windows users can install through Software Center. All previous Adobe applications need to be uninstalled first.
How do I install Adobe on my personal computer?
- See the following document for instructions on installing Adobe on your personal computer: Adobe - Installing Products Using your Adobe Subscription
What programs are available with my subscription?
The following programs are available:
- Acrobat DC
- Premiere Pro
- Premiere Rush
- After Effects
- Lightroom Classic
- Character Animator
- Media Encoder
- Fuse CC (Beta)
- Muse CC
How much storage space do I get with my subscription?
- Everyone with an Adobe subscription has 1 TB of cloud storage.