Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services
Topics Map > Instructional Resources
How to Push ePortfolio Presentations & Collections
This document details the process by which students receive their ePortfolio presentation, and learning outcomes collections.
1. To push to an entire class, copy the "Course Offering Code" from the Course Offering Information tool within Edit Course. This will allow you to find the class list "group."
1. Select "Edit Course."
2. Select "Course Offering Information."
3. Copy "Course Offering Code."
2. To push the template to an individual, start at step 2:
3. Next select on the ePortfolio tool in the course navigation bar
4. Select "My Items":
1. Select "More Actions."
2. Choose "Go to Import/Export Page."
5. Choose "Push."
6. Add the items you want to send. For the ILS Portfolio, you'll want to choose the Presentation, and the collections for Program Learning Outcomes 1-5. Select "Add.."
7. Select "Next."
8. In the Search box, either paste in the Course Offering Code from step 1 A, or type the student's name or username.
1. The group/individual will appear after the page loads the results, so select the group/individual, then select "Push."
9. Another box will appear letting you know how many users will receive the template presentation, and the learning outcomes collections.
10. Users should receive their template