Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Windows OS
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > SPSS
SPSS - Installation V27 Instructions for Windows
This document covers how to install SPSS on Windows.
At this time, SPSS is not supported on the Chrome OS/Chromebook.
1. Please select the following link to download the most current SPSS software and license. http://www.uwgb.edu/spss. This page will prompt you to log in. Please use your complete campus email and password.
2. Copy the authorization code on the page for later use. Then, select the Download for Windows link and save the file to your computer.
3. Navigate to the downloads folder of your PC. There, you will find the installer for SPSS. When you double click on it, it should open. You may need to click Yes to allow the install.
4. On the page that comes up, click Next.
5. Click Accept to the Terms and Conditions and click Next.
6. Leave the Destination Folder to it's default and click Next.
7. Click Install.
8. Wait for the install to finish and then click Next.
9. Make sure the box that says "Start SPSS Statistics 27 License Authorization Wizard now" is checked. Then click Finish.
10. The Authorization Wizard should open. Click on "Authorized user license" and click Next.
11. Input the code from Step 2 and click Add. This will move the code to the bottom box. Once that is complete, click Next.
12. You will get a page like the one below. Make sure it says "Successfully processed all codes." Click Next.
13. Click Finish.
14. SPSS Version 27 should now be installed.