Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Windows OS
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > SPSS
SPSS - Installation V27 Instructions for Windows
This document details how to properly install SPSS on Windows and add UW-Green Bay authorization.
1. Go to the UW-Green Bay SPSS webpage (this page will prompt you to log in, use your complete campus email and password) to start installing the latest version of SPSS.
2. Once navigated to the SPSS webpage, Select Download for Windows located at the bottom of the page.
3. Navigate to the downloads folder of your PC. There, you will find the installer for SPSS. When you double click it, it should open. You may need to Select Yes to allow the install.
4. When prompted with the installation dialog, Select Next.
5. Select Accept to the Terms and Conditions and Select Next.
6. Keep the destination at its default and Select Next.
7. Select Install.
8. Wait for the install to finish and then Select Next.
9. Make sure the box that says "Start SPSS Statistics 27 License Authorization Wizard now" is checked. Then Select Finish.
1. The Authorization Wizard should open after installation. If it doesn't go to the Windows Search Bar and search "SPSS". Select the IBM SPSS Statistics 27 License Authorization Wizard option under Apps:
2. The Product Authorization window will display, Select "Authorized user license" and Select Next.
3. For the next steps, you'll need the SPSS Authorization code.
Go back to the UW-Green Bay SPSS
webpage (this page may prompt you to log in, use your complete campus email and password) and copy the Authorization Code
listed under SPSS v27 home use Windows and MAC
4. Input the code from Step 3 and Select Add. This will move the code to the bottom box. Once that is complete, Select Next.
5. You will get a window like the one below. Make sure it displays "Successfully processed all codes" and Select Next.
6. Select Finish.
7. SPSS Version 27 should now be successfully installed and ready to use.