Kentico - UWGB RSS Repeater Widget
This document details the properties and how to use the RSS Feed Widget. An RSS Feed is based on the UWGB's Inside UW-Green Bay News: https://news.uwgb.edu/
Using the RSS Repeater Widget
Open the RSS Feed Widget.
Fill in a Title if needed.
Paste the URL into "RSS Feed URL" and make the following modification as needed.
- Add an "s" after http
- Add "feed/" after the URL
1. Copy the URL.
2. Paste it into "More Link."
Select a "RSS Feed Type:"
- Calendar: If the source is from https://news.uwgb.edu/
- UWGB Blog: If the source is a blog
Enter in the "Number of Items:" the repeater should display.
Select the following if needed.
***NOTE: these will only appear if RSS Feed Type is calendar***
- Event Start Time: display time
- Event Location: display location
- Even Description: display beginning paragraph
Select "Save & Close."
1. Select "Save."
2. Select "Preview."
When properly configured an RSS feed on your page will look something like this: