Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services
SharePoint - Adding a Shared Calendar into Your Outlook
This document details how to add a SharePoint calendar to Outlook.
***NOTE: In this example we use the Information Technology Division Shared Calendar. ***
1. Navigate to the SharePoint Site and sign in with you UW-Green Bay credentials.
2. Once at the homepage, use the search bar at the top of the page and search for your division/department's site. Once the site is listed, Select it.
3. Select your division/department's shared calendar in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
4. Select the "Calendar" tab on the top of the screen.
5. Select "Connect to Outlook."
6. If you have the Outlook app, Select "Open Outlook" in the following popup. If you don't receive this popup, the Outlook app will already open or you don't have the Outlook app installed and will instead bring you to Outlook on the web.
7. In Outlook, Select "Yes" to add the SharePoint Calendar to your Outlook app. Use the "Advanced" section to change any settings or preferences.