Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support > Voice Calls
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Departmental Support > Phone
VoIP - Forward Calls to Another Phone
Follow these steps to set up Call Forwarding on your phone. Method 1 is set up on the physical phone, while Method 2 can be done remotely from a web browser.
1. Press the "Forward all" button on your Cisco Phone.
2. Enter the Call Forwarding number. (Include an 8 and 1.)
3. The Call Forwarding number will display in the upper left-hand side of the phone.
4. To cancel the Call Forwarding, just press the "Forward off" button.
1. Go to phone.uwgb.edu
2. Click on the Phones tab and then select Call Forwarding. Check the box for "Forward calls to..." Either select a number that you've provided in the past or enter a new one. Add 81 before the phone number (e.g. 819204652309).
Note: If you prefer to have your calls delivered to both your office phone and your cellphone, please contact the Help Desk and ask for assistance with Single Number Reac.