Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications
Outlook - Calendar Linking in Sharepoint
This documentation details how to link a calendar in SharePoint to Outlook.
Calendar Linking in Sharepoint
1. Navigate to the Calendar tab in SharePoint.
2. Once in the calendar, select the "Calendar" menu tab at the top left of the screen.
3. A new option to 'Connect to Outlook' will show up. Select this icon.
4. When prompted, select "Open Outlook."
5. Navigate to Outlook and go to the calendar tab (if it doesn't open automatically). You will now see a new calendar under "Other Calendars" with the name of the calendar you selected.
***NOTE: The calendar will automatically sync between Outlook and SharePoint. So, if you make changes in SharePoint, it syncs back to Outlook; if changed in Outlook, it syncs to SharePoint.***