Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Accounts > Email
Outlook - Checking Storage Space
This document details how to check how much remaining space you have in Outlook.
Outlook - Prevent .ost File Errors
Outlook - Adding Room Calendars
Outlook - Configuring Out of Office Replies
Outlook - Creating Space
Outlook - Attachment and Recipient Limits
Outlook - Forward an Email as an Attachment
From Outlook Web Access
From Outlook for Windows
1. Select the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page and select "Options."
2. Select "General" to expand it and then select "My account."
3. You can view how much space is remaining under Mailbox usage.
1. Select the "File" tab in the ribbon.
2. If it isn't already open, select "Info."
3. You can view how much space is left under Mailbox Cleanup.