Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Accounts > Email
Outlook - Checking Storage Space
This document will show you how to check how much remaining space you have in Outlook.
Outlook - Prevent .ost File Errors
Outlook - Adding Room Calendars
Outlook - Configuring Out of Office Replies
Outlook - Creating Space
Outlook - Attachment and Recipient Limits
Outlook - Forward an Email as an Attachment
From Outlook Web Access:
1. Select the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page and choose Options.
2. Press General to expand it and then My Account.
3. You can see how much space is remaining under Mailbox Usage.
From Outlook for Windows:
1. Select the File tab in the ribbon.
2. If it isn't already open, press Info.
3. You can see how much space is left under Mailbox Cleanup.