Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support
Remote Lab - Student Access
This document details how to sign into the remote lab system.
Accounts - Student Technology Account
Remote Lab - Available Labs
Software Configurations in the Campus Computer Labs by Location
Connecting to Remote Lab
Connection not Private Error
Recommendations for using Remote Lab
At least 10Mbps internet speed.
It will not work with VPN enabled.
Please log off after every use to allow other users access.
1. Navigate to https://vdi.uwgb.edu/.
2. Sign in using your campus username and password. If this does not work, select "Download the Horizon Client for Windows (x64)" below the sign in box.
3. Select the lab that you want to connect to. For a list of applications that are available in each lab, use the link to navigate to the following KB: Software Configurations in the Campus Computer Labs by Location.
4. You are now remotely connected to our campus machine and automatically signed in.
If you get a screen that says "Your connection is not private" or "Potential security risk ahead," follow the steps from the following article: "Your connection is not private" Error in Chrome and Firefox Browsers.
If you get a message that says "Click to enable audio," select "OK."
1. Select the Start Icon on the bottom left.
2. Select the person icon on the left side of the menu that comes up.
3. Select "Sign out."
4. Wait for it to log you out and then select "Close."