Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Adobe
Adobe - Signing In
This document details how to sign in to Adobe when it prompts for a login.
Adobe - Migrate Assets When Leaving UWGB
Software Center - Installation
1. Open any Adobe program.
2. When prompted:
1. Enter in your UWGB email.
2. Select "Continue."
3. The UW-Green Bay SSO should pop up:
1. Enter in UWGB credentials.
2. Select "Sign in."
4. Select "Faculty and Staff".
5. In the following pop-up, select "Your browser should direct you. Please click here if it does not."
6. Complete verification via Duo Push.
7. Select "Yes, trust this browser."