Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Adobe
Adobe - Signing In
This article details how to sign in to Adobe when it prompts for a login.
1. Open any Adobe program.
2. When prompted, sign in with your UW-Green Bay email and Select Continue or Enter.
3. The UW-Green Bay Single Sign-On (SSO) should pop up. Enter in full UW-Green Bay email and password, then Select "Sign in" or Enter.
4. You will see the following window. Select "Faculty and Staff".
5. In the following pop-up, Select "Send Me a Push," and you should receive a notification on your personal device to verify your log-in.
6. The next screen that pops up should say Welcome. This is how you know the sign-in process was successful.