Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Voice Calls
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Departmental Support > Phone
VoIP - Accessing Voicemail Box Remotely
From Your Phone
1. Dial your full University phone number.
2. Press * after the voicemail system answers.
3. The system will prompt you to "enter your ID followed by pound." Enter your 4-digit extension (final 4 digits of your University phone number) followed by #.
4. The system will prompt you to "Enter your PIN followed by pound." Enter your voicemail PIN followed by #.
5. Follow the system prompts within voicemail as you normally would to manage messages, greetings, etc.
1. Log into http://voicemail.uwgb.edu/.
2. Your voicemails should be listed like below.
1. Log into phone.uwgb.edu.
2. From the main page, you can view your various phones. To go to your voicemail, select the "Voicemail" tab up at the top.
3. From the Voicemail tab:
1. Select "Dial Voicemail Preferences IVR" to change your voicemail preferences and access your direct voicemail.
2. Select "Launch Voicemail Inbox" to gain access to your voicemail web inbox.
1. Log into voicemail.uwgb.edu.
2. Select "Settings."
3. Navigate to "Greetings" and select "View Greetings" in the drop down menu.
4. In the greetings list:
1. Select the greeting you would like to modify.
2. ***NOTE: Be sure to select the checkbox next to the name to enable the voicemail if not done so already.***
5. Once you've clicked on a greeting, you will see the following screen:
1. Select "My Personal Recording" and use the tool to record your message.
2. Select "Save" to finish.