Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Mac - Installing Remote Desktop Connection
***NOTE: This only works to remote to your Windows 10 campus PC. This will not work to remotely connect to a campus Mac.***
1. Open the App Store.
2. Search for "Microsoft Remote Desktop."
3. Install Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.
***NOTE: This may require an Apple ID and password to install.***
4. Once installation is complete, select "Open."
5. Select "Not Now" on the Microsoft Remote Desktop pop-up.
6. Select "Continue."
7. Select "OK" to allow microphone access.
8. Select "OK" to allow camera access.
9. Select "Add PC."
10. Next, complete the following:
1. In the PC name field, enter the GB number of your campus computer (e.g. GB811007.uwgb.edu).
2. Select "Add."
12. Double-tap on your PC profile.
13. Select "Connect."
***NOTE: You may check the "Don't ask me again for this PC" if you would like.***
14. On the following screen:
1. Enter your UWGB email and password.
2. Select "Continue."
15. You should now be connected to your campus computer.