Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support > Voice Calls
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support > Collaboration
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Departmental Support > Phone
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Communication > Jabber
Jabber - Cisco Jabber Setup for iOS
This document outlines how setup Cisco Jabber on an iOS Device.
1. Before using the Cisco Jabber Mobile Client, the IT Department will have to configure out phone systems to allow access from your personal device. Please notify the UWGB IT Help Desk if you intend to use Cisco Jabber on a mobile device, and confirm what OS your device is using. (i.e. Android or iPhone).
2. On your iOS device, open the App Store.
3. Search for "Cisco Jabber" within the App Store.
4. Install the app. Sign in with your Apple ID if prompted.
5. When the app has finished installing, tap Open or launch the Jabber app from the Home screen.
6. When asked if Jabber can access your contacts, tap OK.
7. When asked if Jabber can send you notifications, tap Allow.
8. Read the notices and license terms and tap Accept.
9. Swipe left and tap Get Started Now on the next screen.
10. A message will display asking you to let Jabber access the microphone. Tap OK.
11. Type in your UWGB email address and password and tap Continue.
It is optional to configure biometric authentication.
For more information, see this Quick Start Guide from Cisco.