Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
RescueAssist - Connecting as a Customer (Windows)
This document details how to connect to the GBIT Service Desk through RescueAssist.
RescueAssist - Connecting as a Customer (macOS)
***NOTE: You must be sent an invitation from the Service Desk so, if you require this type of support, please call (920) 465-2309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.***
1. Navigate using the following link: fastsupport.com.
2. The link will open a window in your preferred browser. Select "Download Application" in the chat window.
3. The downloading application will appear at the bottom of your screen. Double-click on the RescueAssist.exe box to run.
4. Your session will begin. The duration of the session can be seen on your right.
5. To exit the session, select "End Session."
6. Select "End Session."