Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Video Conferencing
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Communication > Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams - Teams Meeting Controls
Microsoft Teams - User Guide
Microsoft Teams - Sharing Your Screen in a Teams Meeting
Microsoft Teams - Joining a Teams Meeting With the Teams Desktop Application
Microsoft Teams - Joining a Teams Meeting on the Web
Microsoft Teams - Scheduling a Teams Meeting
Meeting Controls Panel Elements
1. People: Select the "People" button to open the People panel in the right side of the meeting window and view a list of meeting attendees. If you are the meeting Organizer or a Presenter, you may admit any guests waiting in the meeting lobby by selecting the check mark next to their name.
2. Chat: Select the "Chat" button to open the Meeting chat panel in the right side of the meeting window and chat with meeting participants.
3. Apps: Select the "Apps" button to open a menu to open or manage applications you can use to customize your meeting.
4. More: Select the "More" button to open a menu of additional Teams actions and features. Among the options listed in this menu are options for accessing device settings, entering full screen mode, and starting or stopping a meeting recording.
5. Camera: Select the "Camera" button to turn your camera on or off. If your camera is currently off, the camera icon will appear with a slash through it.
6. Microphone: Select the "Microphone" button to mute or unmute your microphone. If your microphone is muted, the microphone icon will appear with a slash through it.
7. Share: Select the "Share" button to open a panel with options for sharing your entire screen, a specific window, PowerPoint files, or Microsoft Whiteboard. Use the following link to learn more about how to share your screen: Microsoft Teams - Sharing Your Screen in a Teams Meeting.
8. Leave: Select the "Leave" button to leave the meeting. Other participants will be able to continue without you. If you would like to end the meeting for all participants:
1. Select "More."
2. Select "End Meeting."