Outlook - Recreating a Profile Due to Syncing Issues
1. Ensure that Outlook is completely closed.
2. Open the Control Panel by searching for the application in the Microsoft search bar near Cortana. Navigate to the search bar on the top right of the Control Panel and enter in "Mail."
3. Select the option that says “Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016).”
4. Select "Show Profiles" near the bottom of the window.
5. Select "Add" located at the bottom of the white text box.
6. Rename the new profile (the name of the new profile does not matter). Then select "OK."
7. The next window will prompt you to enter your email address for your Outlook account. Ensure the information you enter is correct and then select "Next."
8. Once Outlook has finished connecting (this could take up to 15 minutes) select "Finish."
9. Next, in the drop-down menu for "Always use this profile", select the profile you just created. Then, select "Apply" and "OK."
10. Re-open Outlook (this might take a moment) and the problem should be resolved.