Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Canvas
Canvas - Grades & Feedback Guide for Students
This article is a collection of technical guides intended to help students view their grades and feedback from their instructor in a Canvas course.
Video Source (Canvas Video Guide)
Except where marked, the following links point to selected articles in the Canvas Student Guide:
- How do I know when my instructor has graded my assignment?
- How do I view my grades in a current course?
- How do I approximate my assignment scores using the What-If Grades feature?
- How do I view rubric results for my assignment?
- How do I view assignment comments from my instructor?
- How do I view annotation feedback comments from my instructor directly in my assignment submission?
Canvas support is available 24 hours a day! Access Canvas support options by clicking the Help button in the Global Navigation Menu located along the left edge of any page in Canvas. The Help menu contains options for contacting Canvas support via live chat, phone, and email. For more information on contacting Canvas support, please see Canvas - Contacting 24/7 Canvas Support .