Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Canvas
Canvas - New Quizzes Guide for Students
This article is a collection of technical guides intended to help students take new quizzes.
Video Source (Canvas Video Guide)
Except where marked, the following links point to selected articles in the Canvas Student Guide:
Taking an assessment in New Quizzes
- How do I take an assessment in New Quizzes?
- How do I take an assessment where I can only view one question at a time in New Quizzes?
- How do I answer each type of question in New Quizzes?
- How do I know if I can retake an assessment in New Quizzes?
Viewing Feedback and Scores
- How do I view my assessment results as a student in New Quizzes?
- How do I view my grades in a current course?
Canvas support is available 24 hours a day! Access Canvas support options by clicking the Help button in the Global Navigation Menu located along the left-edge of any page in Canvas. The Help menu contains options for contacting Canvas support via live chat, phone, and email. For more information on contacting Canvas support, please see Canvas - Contacting 24/7 Canvas Support .