mobileTMA - IOS Access Fix
This document details a fix for accessing mobileTMA on IOS devices after an update caused many users to lose access.
1. Find the Settings app on your IOS device homescreen and open it.
2. Once in Settings, Select the "Wi-Fi" tab and Select "eduroam" under Networks.
3. Once connected to eduroam, Select it again to open the eduroam settings. There, un-Select "Private Address" as shown in the image below.
4. Select "Rejoin" once prompted with the following popup.
5. Navigate back to your IOS Homescreen, find the mobileTMA app, and open it.
6. Enter your UW-Green Bay username (without "@uwgb.edu" at the end) and password in the corresponding sections. Make sure "uwgb" is listed under Client. Afterwards, Select Options.
7. In Options, make sure the following URL is listen under Connection URL: "http://tma-1.uwgb.edi/tmalogin." Once completed, Select "Save" and then "Sign in."
There should be no other problems when accessing your mobileTMA app. If there are, please contact the GBIT Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920)465-2309.