Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Multi-Factor Authentication
Microsoft Authenticator - How to Verify if You are Enrolled
This document details how to verify if you are enrolled for Microsoft Authenticator.
Using SSO to Determine Enrollment
1. Navigate to the following link: https://aka.ms/mfasetup.
2. Enter your UWGB credentials when prompted and select "Sign in."
3. To test your account, select the Lock icon button.
4. One of the following screens will appear:
a. If you are enrolled, you will receive a notification on your phone to confirm your login. You can also "Use a different verification option" to sign in with a different method
b. If you are not enrolled, it will prompt you to enroll.
5. If you receive the More information required screen, navigate to one of the following KBs to set up a verification method: