Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services
Ricoh - Scanning Confidential Documents
1. From the Home screen, add your document to the appropriate scanning location (tray or glass).
2. Select "Scanner." This will bring you to the main scanning screen, in the Email tab.
3. Select the Folder tab.
4. Choose the office/department that you are needing to send the confidential document(s) to. You can change settings as needed on the left-hand side.
5. Press "Start."
6. Once scanning is complete, remove document(s) from the machine.
7. Send an email to the office you are scanning for that your document has been scanned into their folder.
***NOTE: They are not notified when documents are added to folder - you must send an email to inform department that document was scanned to their folder.***