Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
PaperCut - Releasing a Print Job at a Release Station
This document details how to to print from on-campus release station queues.
***NOTE: You must be on campus in order to print and to have printing jobs show up in release station queues.***
***NOTE: When you send a printing job to a release station queue, the job remains in the queue for 24 hours.***
1. Print your job to one of the Papercut-1 queues (Black and White, Color, or Tabloid 11x17). For more information on how to send a print job, refer to Submitting a Print Job in the Student Printing Documentation.
2. At the release station, you can access your job queue one of two ways:
1. Swipe your UW-Green Bay student I.D.
2. Enter your UWGB email and password - if you are using a Guest Card to print, enter the last 5 digits for the username/password.
3. Once you're logged in, you will see your job queue.
4. To print, you can select "Print" underneath the Action tab, or "Print All" if you want to print all of your queued jobs.