Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing

PaperCut - Requesting a Refund

This document details how to request a refund through PaperCut.

Related KBs:

PaperCut - Printing from Windows Personal Computer
PaperCut - Guest Printing
PaperCut - Lab Printing

***NOTE: If you had any problems with your printing job, please visit one of the following locations: GAC Lab, GBIT Service Desk, Cofrin Library (3rd floor), or the libraries at other locations.***

1. To begin, navigate to

2. Login using your UW-Green Bay username and password.

Screenshot of Print Refund Login

3. Once you're logged in:

        1. Under the Recent Print Jobs, locate the failed print job.

        2. Select "Request refund."

Screenshot of Request Refund

4. Next:

        1. Enter the reason behind the refund in the Reason for Request box.

        2. Select "Send."

Screenshot of Refund Request Reason Form

Keywordsprinting, refund request   Doc ID128690
OwnerJosephine H.GroupUW Green Bay
Created2023-05-30 14:13:35Updated2023-06-01 08:52:21
SitesUW Green Bay
Feedback  0   0