Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Video Conferencing
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Online Chat
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Voice Calls
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Communication > Microsoft Teams
It Tips and Tricks - Zoom and Teams Backgrounds
This document details how to change backgrounds in Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Changing background in Zoom and Teams meetings
1. Open the Zoom application. If needed, sign in using your UW-Green Bay credentials.
2. Select “Settings” (the gear icon) in the top right corner.
3. In the left menu bar, select the “Background & Effects” tab.
4. While in Background & Effects, you can select one of Zoom’s default backgrounds, or you will have an opportunity to upload your own image to use as a background.
5. To add your own image or video, select the “+” icon to upload from your computer.
1. While setting up your video and audio before joining a Microsoft Teams meeting, turn on your camera and select “Background Filters.”
2. This will show you different options for a background, such as using select images, a blurred background option, and also an option to upload images from your computer to use.