Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
PaperCut - Printing From the Web
1. In a web browser, navigate to print.uwgb.edu.
2. Log in using your UWGB login credentials (with full UWGB email address).
3. On the left-hand side of the screen, select the Web Print tab.
4. Here you will see previous or waiting jobs being held in the PaperCut queue. To upload a new print job, select "Submit a Job."
1. Select if you want to print in black and white, color, or tabloid.
2. Select "Print Options and Account Selection."
6. Enter how many copies you wish to print, then select "Upload Documents."
1. Upload the file you wish to print. Please note that if you're printing on a phone, you will only be able to print PDF and image files.
2. Select "Upload and Complete."
8. Your file will then be submitted to the PaperCut queue. To print, select "Held in a queue."
9. If you're looking to print just one job, select "Print." If you're looking to print all the jobs in the queue, select "Release All."
10. Select the printer you wish to print to.
11. Once your job is in the queue, go to the printing kiosk and release the job.