Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Macintosh
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Printing
Adding a Network Printer to a Mac
This document covers the steps for installing a network printer on a Mac.
- Press Command and the Space Bar to open spotlight search.
- Start typing "Self Service" until the application is displayed as an option. Press enter or click on it when it does appear.
- Click on "Printers" on the bottom right side once the application opens.
- Find the queue name of the printer you want to install (refer to sticker on the printer) and click the "Install" button.
- Follow the prompts and wait for the printer to finish installing.
- If this was a setup for Rioch / Lanier MFP printer, follow these steps for setting your job code: Setting job codes for a Ricoh / Lanier MFP on a Mac
Note that if you don't correctly add your job code (if you have one) for this type of printer, you will not be able to print.