Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Macintosh
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Printing
Adding a Network Printer to a Mac
This document covers the steps for installing a network printer on a Mac.
- Press Command and the Space Bar to open spotlight search.
- Start typing "Self Service" until the application is displayed as an option. Press enter or click on it when it does appear.
- Click on "Printers" on the bottom right side once the application opens.
- Find the queue name of the printer you want to install (refer to sticker on the printer) and click the "Install" button.
- Follow the prompts and wait for the printer to finish installing.
- If this was a setup for Rioch / Lanier MFP printer, follow these steps for setting your job code: Document 22592 is unavailable at this time.
Note that if you don't correctly add your job code (if you have one) for this type of printer, you will not be able to print.