Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Accounts
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Macintosh
How to change your password on your campus Macintosh Workstation
The following steps show how to change your campus password on your campus Macintosh workstation. By following these instructions, your Keychain password will stay in sync with your campus password which will prevent errors when using Safari, Outlook, and other apps that use the Keychain.
This document shows how to change your campus password on your campus Macintosh Workstation
- Open up System Preferences.
- Click on Users & Groups (AKA on older systems as "Accounts").
- Make sure your username is highlighted on the left and click Change Password...
- Enter your old password, followed by your new password twice and click Change Password. Remember, your new password must conform to Password Standards for UWGB
- Your password has now been changed. You can close System Preferences.