Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Macintosh
Wireless configuration for Macintosh OS X
This article explain how to connect your OS X Mac to the eduroam wireless network.
- Navigate to the Wi-Fi network menu bar icon.
- Make certain that Wi-Fi is turned ON. "Status: ON"
- Select "eduroam". (or UWGB-Guest for those without an eduroam-enabled campus account).
- Enter your username (include @uwgb.edu) and Password and select Join.
- Select "Show Certificate" and make sure that it is set to "Always Trust".
- Select "Continue" to Verify Certificate.
- Enter your Computer's Password and select OK.
- OS X is now connected to the network.
If you are still having problems connecting to the wireless after you have gone through all these procedures, make sure that IP v6 is disabled.