Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Windows OS
Wireless configuration for Windows Vista
This document discusses Wireless configuration for Windows Vista
This article explains how to set up your Windows Vista computer to use the "
- Click on the wireless icon found in the system tray on the task bar. Click on the "Connect to a network" link.
- You will see the available networks listed. Students, faculty, and staff should use the "UWGB Wireless" network or
eduroamif they are traveling. Anyone without an ".edu" account should use the UWGB Guest wireless network. If your home institution is eduroam-enabled, you may use the more secure eduroamnetwork.
- Select "Enter/Select
additional logon information".
- Enter your user name and password and then click on OK. Be certain to add "@uwgb.edu" and leave the domain field blank.
- You will again see the following screen. Select "Enter/select.."
- Click on OK to validate the server certificate.
- You have now successfully connected and can now open an internet browser.
NOTE: If this
fails pleasetry these alternative instructions: Wireless configuration for Windows Vista (alternative method)