Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Macintosh
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Handheld Device
Wireless configuration for iPhone, iPod, and iPad
This document discuses how to configure the campus wireless network on your iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- From the home screen tap Settings.
- From the Settings screen, tap Wi-Fi. Ensure that the Wi-Fi slider is GREEN and select "eduroam" from "Choose a Network…".
- Enter your campus email address in the Username field (for example: email@example.com) and your password in the Password field. Leave the Mode set to Automatic. Tap Join.
- You will be asked to verify and accept a security certificate. You can tap More Details if you’d like to examine the certificate. Tap Accept to continue with the certificate.
- Wait about 10-15 seconds while your iOS device acquires an IP address; after that you will be connected.