Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Accounts
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Applications
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Macintosh
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Network / File Shares
Setting up Email in Outlook 2016 (Mac)
1) When you first open Outlook 2016, it will prompt to add an account. Enter your full email address and click Continue.
This document covers how to add a user's email account to Outlook 2016 on a Macintosh.
2) If you get a green and white UWGB login window pop up, click the red circle in the upper left corner to close it. Then click the back arrow on the window that states Office 365 - Authentication couldn't be completed. This should bring you back to the window in step 1.
3) With your email address entered, click the Continue button again. This time it should proceed to Exchange setup.
4) Enter your email address DOMAIN\username or Email line. Enter your password. Click Add Account. It may take a few minutes to finishing adding the account.
5) When finished you can click the Done button. If you want to add a shared mailbox, you must follow this article: Adding a Shared Mailbox in Outlook 2016 (Mac)