Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Accounts > Email
Outlook (Mac) - Setting up Email in Outlook for Mac
This document covers how to add an email account to Outlook 2019 on a Mac.
Outlook (Mac) - Adding a Shared Mailbox
Note: If you have signed in before and would like to add another account, see Adding an account after initial setup is complete.
1. Open the Outlook application. Since this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to add an account.
2. Enter your full UWGB email address and hit Continue.
3. Sign into the UWGB portal with your full UWGB email address (pre-filled) and password.
4. Authenticate with Duo.
5. A popup will appear telling you your account has been successfully added. The process is now complete unless you choose to add another account.
1. Click Tools > Accounts.
2. Click the plus at the bottom of the screen. Then, click New Account...